Friday 14 November 2014

Start

A few months ago we have bought The House. Finally after many years of moving from one rented property to another we have a place we can all our own.  

We have moved from Dublin to a small village situated on the banks of the Grand Canal. We are building slowly our lives here.

Renovating and decorating our little nest takes more time then I have expected. It is annoying.
I'm a type who likes to organize and to plan.  However, the incorporation of plans and new routines in to real life is a challenge for me.


I have decided to document my plans, ideas and progress to motivate myself.

*************************************************************

Kilka miesiecy temu kupilismy dom.  Nareszcie po latach mieszkania w wynajmowanych domach mamy wlasne cztery katy.

Przenieslismy sie ze stolicy do malej wioski nad kanalem.  I tu powoli budujemy swoje zycie.
Odnawianie i urzadzanie naszego gniazdka idzie duzo wolniej niz bym chciala. To bardzo irytujace.

Jestem typem ktory lubi wszystko organizowac i planowac.  Jednakze wcielanie nowych planow w zycie stanowi dla mnie wyznanie.  

Postanowilam  dokumentowac moje plany, pomysly i postepy  zeby sie motywowac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment